Our new Same Day Service offerings.
Same-day crowns, veneers, and inlays are innovative dental procedures that offer several advantages in terms of convenience, aesthetics, and overall dental health. Here are some of the advantages of each of these dental treatments:
- Time Efficiency: Traditional crowns typically require multiple dental appointments over several weeks. Same-day crowns, often created using CAD/CAM technology, can be designed, fabricated, and placed in a single dental visit, saving you time.
- Convenience: With same-day crowns, you don’t need to wear a temporary crown while waiting for the permanent one to be made. This eliminates the risk of the temporary crown breaking or coming loose.
- Precision Fit: CAD/CAM technology allows for highly precise crown fabrication, ensuring a better fit and improved function.
- Aesthetics: Same-day crowns are often made from high-quality ceramic materials that closely mimic the appearance of natural teeth, resulting in a more aesthetically pleasing smile.
- Strength and Durability: These crowns are known for their durability, with many lasting for many years with proper care.
- Less Tooth Removal: In some cases, same-day crowns may require less tooth structure removal compared to traditional crowns, preserving more of your natural tooth.
- Cosmetic Enhancement: Veneers are primarily used to improve the appearance of teeth by covering imperfections such as stains, chips, or gaps. They can provide a dramatic improvement in the aesthetics of your smile.
- Minimally Invasive: Veneers generally require minimal tooth reduction compared to some other cosmetic procedures like crowns and a lot less time require than orthodontics.
- Durability: Veneers are typically made from porcelain, a strong and stain-resistant material, and can last for many years with proper care.
- Stain Resistance: Porcelain veneers are highly resistant to staining from food and beverages, maintaining their bright appearance over time.
- Quick Transformation: Veneers can provide a quick and dramatic transformation to your smile, often requiring only a few dental visits.
- Conservative Restoration: Inlays are used to repair and restore damaged or decayed teeth while preserving more of the natural tooth structure compared to traditional fillings.
- Precise Fit: Inlays are custom-made to fit the exact dimensions of the cavity, providing a precise and snug fit.
- Longevity: Inlays are typically made from durable materials like ceramic or porcelain, which can last a long time with proper oral hygiene.
- Stain Resistance: Just like veneers, ceramic or porcelain inlays are highly resistant to staining, maintaining a natural appearance.
- Improved Chewing Function: Inlays can improve the strength and function of a tooth that has been weakened by decay or damage.
Let our experienced team at La Clinique Rue Roy advise you on the best option and to discuss the potential advantages and disadvantages in your specific case. Having the latest technology available for same day treatment is a game changer for both dental practitioners and patients.